- Rooted, Reinvented: Basketry in America, Museum of Art & Archaeology, University of Missouri, Columbia MO, January 28 - May 14, 2017 (traveling exhibition sponsored by the National Basketry Org.) Traveling to: Whatcom Museum, Bellingham, WA, February 2 - May 2, 2018; Houston Center for Contemporary Craft, Houston, TX, June 1 - September 2, 2018; South Dakota Art Museum, Brookings, SD, October 19 - January 12, 2019; Fuller Craft Museum, Brockton, MA, May 18 - December 14, 2019; The Ruth Funk Center for Textile Arts at Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL, September 21 - December 14, 2019
- All Things Considered 9: Basketry in the 21st Century, National Basketry Org., American Art Company. Traveling to: Sally D. Francisco Gallery, Peters Valley School of Art and the Society of Arts + Craft.
Jellies: Living Art, Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga, TN
- Objectification, Smith & Vallee Gallery, Edison, WA, December 2 - 30, 2017
- Mobilia Gallery, Cambridge, MA
- Scott Milo Gallery, Anacortes, WA
- Timeless Textiles, Newcastle, Australia